2018 Venture Grant
What is a Venture Grant?
A venture grant is a small, non-recurring grant designed to fund local projects of non-profit organizations that have a 501(c)(3) IRS tax status.
- Bronte Volunteer Fire Department - purchase wildland gear (special gear designed to be used in wild fires) for fire fighters
- Mason Senior Center - purchase trays used to transport food to home bound clients
- Mason Volunteer Fire Department - purchase rescue tools for fire truck
- MHMR Services of the Concho Valley - provides ABA Therapy for children with autism
- San Angelo Lions Charities - purchase a SPOT Vision Screener used to test the vision of school-aged children
- San Angelo Symphony Society - assistance with the Music & Wellness Program - which brings music to alzheimer patients living in assisted-care facilities